In an effort to improve communications with parents, the PTO has created a new newsletter format. Our premiere edition came home in last week’s Friday folder. If you didn’t have a chance to read the B&W hard copy, here’s a color PDF version of the Firehawk Flyer Back to School edition.
Access your Friday folder here.
- Central PTO made a wonderful newsletter which was sent home with the youngest child in each family. Be sure to check out all the great information included! They are planning to send one out 3 times this year. We also have a few extra copies in the office.
- School Pictures will be on Tuesday, Sept. 12– Students in the MWF preschool class may come to school starting at 8:00 a.m. to have your child’s photo taken. Note that the re-take/make-up date is on a Wednesday, so those children not able to come on the 12th should plan to be here for the pictures on Sept. 18. We will also have time for sibling pictures if parents wish to come in early for those pictures starting at 8:00 a.m. on Sept. 12.
- Community School Enrichment~ The September catalog was sent home as a hard copy with EVERY student. Be sure to check it out! Also don’t miss out on the fun activity for the September 6 LATE START!
- SVVSD Ed Foundation partners– Hard copies of these were included today: CU vs CSU Football game ticket information, Twin Peaks Youth Sports and We Sport U flyers.
- Robotics Club registration for either Introductory Apprentice or Competitive Engineering levels is available electronically only.
- Trip Tracker information: Link