When and where does the Central PTO meet?
During the school year, the Central PTO meets at 6:30pm in the Central Library on the first Tuesday of every month. Any member of the community with a child at Central is welcome to join these meetings. Please contact email@example.com if you’d like to attend.
What is the Central PTO?
The Central PTO is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit organization. Our Tax ID is #84-1334012. Contributions to this organization are tax deductible. Our purpose to foster positive relationships between the faculty, parents and families of Central Elementary.
Who is Central PTO?
Every parent or guardian of a Central student. As required by law, there is a board of directors, but you do not need to be a member of the board to participate or attend our monthly meetings. You do not need to apply, register, or pay fees to participate. You can come to meeting if you’d like, or get involved in other ways.
What does the Central PTO do?
- The PTO works closely with the teachers and administration to run events and programs that enrich our children’s education;
- The PTO provides financial resources that enhance educational opportunities in the school community;
- The PTO balances both the present and future needs of Central Elementary by responsible allocation of funds;
- The PTO encourages an environment of appreciation and cooperation within our school;
- The PTO enhances relationships with our neighborhood, local businesses, School District, and community for the support of Central Elementary.
Are you an individual or group in need of funding? Please complete a Request for Funding form. For general inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our Contact page for our board members.