Every May, the PTO organizes a special week of activities to thank our wonderful teachers for all their hard work through the year. Parents and students are encouraged to show their appreciation as they see fit.
This year, we’re trying something new. In the spirit of the much-loved book, If you give a mouse a cookie…, we are presenting a week of special meals and treats.
Let’s work together to show them how much we appreciate all that they do for our kids throughout the school year!
If you give a teacher…
- a breakfast…MONDAY, MAY 1, we will be kicking off the week with PreK, Kindergarten and 1st Grade Parents sponsoring a breakfast in the teacher’s lounge for all staff.
- a popcorn & snack bar…TUESDAY, MAY 2, our 2nd Grade Parents will be organizing a popcorn & snack bar for the staff in the teacher’s lounge.
- a special surprise…WEDNESDAY, MAY 3, is the day all of us can do something for our teachers and/or another staff member (office staff, specials teachers, aides, crossing guard, etc). Ask your student who they are thankful for and create something special just for them!
- a day of sweets…THURSDAY, MAY 4, is the day our 3rd Grade Parents
will bring in an assortment of delicious sweets for our teachers and staff to enjoy.
- a lunch…FRIDAY, MAY 5, we will end our week of appreciation
with a sandwich and sides lunch, brought in by our 4th & 5th Grade Parents.
Questions? Contact Heather Stenner at email@example.com.